PESCO Ground Drills are widely used in seedling landscaping projects on sloping, sandy, and hard soils to plant and dig pits, excavate and excavate the periphery of large trees; bury fences and dig holes; fertilize and dig holes for fruit trees and forests, cultivators, Weeding, wall openings, ice openings, etc. Digging pit diameter: 200-600mm. The ground drilling operation is not less than 80 pits or holes per hour. Calculated by working 8 hours a day, 640 pits can be dug, which is more than 30 times that of manual work. For cultivating, the width of weeding is more than 50 cm, and the operation is not less than 800 square meters per hour, which truly realizes fully automatic operation. Strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation, low labor intensity, suitable for various terrains, high efficiency, easy to carry, and field operations.
PESCO Ground Drill Features:
1. PESCO Ground Drill consists of a small general-purpose gasoline engine, an overrunning clutch, a high reduction ratio transmission box, and a specially designed drilling tool. Suitable for drilling holes in the ground, frozen soil, and ice. Widely used in gardening, planting, tree planting, geophysical exploration, road construction, and other fields.
2. PESCO Ground Drill transmission gear is made of pure copper, which greatly improves the torque force and enhances the wear resistance.
3. PESCO Ground Drill bar is welded with double blades and equipped with a centering bit, which enhances the digging effect, and the excavation rate reaches 90%.
4. PESCO Ground Drill bit is made of high-quality steel, which is more rigid. It can be applied very efficiently to hard soil, clay, frozen soil, ice layer, and concrete wall, and can meet relevant work requirements and standards.
5. PESCO Ground Drill can be equipped with various specifications of drill bits according to the tree species to meet the needs of users. The efficiency of using ground drills is dozens of times that of manual work.
6. PESCO Ground Drill has the characteristics of small size, lightweight, convenient operation, simple maintenance, low fuel consumption, low noise, easy start-up, high hole forming efficiency, low operating cost, and low price. Reasonable, stable, and reliable performance, good operation effect, high efficiency, welcomed by the majority of users.
7. PESCO Ground Drills can save a lot of labor and are widely used in afforestation, planting fruit forests, and fences, and fertilizing fruit trees in autumn. PESCO ground drill has strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation, low labor intensity, suitable for various terrains, high efficiency, easy to carry, and field operations.
8. PESCO Ground Drill is suitable for both single-person operation and double-person operation, which is economical, practical, and high-quality.
Among the many garden equipment and gardening tools, PESCO Ground Drills are more common in our daily life, especially in road finishing and tree stumps, we often see them being widely used.
The reason why it is widely used is on the one hand because its drill bit is made of high-quality steel, which can penetrate through hard cement and thick ice, on the other hand, it is easy to operate, and it can be used by a single person. It can be used alone or in cooperation with two people.
Compared with other garden tools, the PESCO Ground Drill is beautiful in appearance, easy to operate, portable, and more importantly, it is suitable for working on various terrains. Compared with the traditional manual work in the past, ground drilling greatly improves the efficiency of drilling and opening holes on the ground, wall, and ice surface.
PETROL STEEL CO., LTD
Add.: A-4F, Vantone Center, Chaowai St., Chaoyang Dist., Beijing, China.
Tel/Fax: +86 10 8599 9168
Cel./Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 159 0035 7871